Looking for the Best Google Tag manager course to get you up to speed quickly? This is the course that you need.
This course will cover every thing you need to know to start using Google Tag Manager with confidence. Step by step I take you through various features of Google Tag Manager and show you how you can implement various Tags. You will go from not knowing anything about Google Tag Manager and Data Layers to mastering them and using them with confidence.
In this course you will learn – Signup at Google Tag Manager Course – Zero to Hero
- Fundamentals and Essentials of Tag Manger (Applies to any tag manager)
- Signing up for Google Tag Manager
- Details of Google Tag Manager Interface
- How to setup Google Tag Manager for Google Analytics and track page views
- How to setup external link tracking as Events in Google Analytics via Google Tag Manager
- How to setup Button click tracking in Google Analytics
- Deploy GTM in WordPress
- Understand and use Data Layer in Google Tag Manager
- Pushing dynamic values and custom event in DataLayer
- Deploy Facebook Conversion and Re-targeting Pixel to drive higher conversions
- Facebook event tracking to track specific actions on your site and create targeted list based on those actions.
- Measuring page scroll depth – see how far users scroll on long and wide pages.
- Tracking if users look at particular elements such as section, image, banner etc on the page
- Track user engagement with YouTube videos embedded on your pages.
- More to be added soon
I am available to help if you do get stuck. So go ahead and signup and I will see you in the course.
New tracking examples added based on student demand – if something is not covered, let me know and I will show you how to do it in Google Tag Manager.
Here is what some of the students are saying:
Troy – AWESOME COURSE! I bought like 4 courses (including stuff for google tag manager) on udemy to teach me this and NOTHING came close to what Anil delivered in this course! I dont usually rate courses and place comments but I will make an exception in this case. Phenomenal class, covers everything, & well worth the money!
Kate Proyka – The course is well structured, clear and covers all elements of the tool. There are several examples which can be easily implemented and make sense.