We conduct Google Tag Manager workshops online as well in various cities acorss the world.
Reach out to us for the schedule of upcoming workshops. If you have 5+ people in your city then we will come to you and conduct the workshop there.
What do these workshop cover?
These workshops will cover every thing you need to know to start using Google Tag Manager with confidence. Covers the latest version of Google Tag Manager.
Here is what some of the students are saying:
Troy - AWESOME COURSE! I bought like 4 courses (including stuff for google tag manager) on udemy to teach me this and NOTHING came close to what Anil delivered in this course! I dont usually rate courses and place comments but I will make an exception in this case. Phenomenal class, covers everything, & well worth the money!
Ashish Batra - Initially I wasn't sure if I should subscribe to this course or not as I usually buy courses with 100+ reviews. I am glad I purchased it. Anil has done a fantastic job in this course. If you are a technical marketer, you must do it. Previously, I have done some other GTM courses and watched youtube videos. But this course is definitely among more practical courses and added value to my existing knowledge. p.s. Coincidently, I share last name with instructor, but we aren't related 🙂
Kate Proyka - The course is well structured, clear and covers all elements of the tool. There are several examples which can be easily implemented and make sense.
Bryan Bloom - I already love love this course. It is at the correct speed and amount of explanation. I was so scared of GTM and now I am learning it and loving it!!!
Workshop 1: Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Tag Manger (Applies to any tag manager)
- Signing up for Google Tag Manager
- Details of Google Tag Manager Interface
- How to setup Google Tag Manager for Google Analytics and track page views
- How to setup external link tracking as Events in Google Analytics via Google Tag Manager
- How to setup Button click tracking in Google Analytics
- Deploy GTM in Wodpress
- Use Data Layer in Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Conversion and Re-targeting Pixel
- Facebook event tracking
Workshop 2: Google Tag Manager Advanced Applications
- Understanding & using Data Layers
- Understanding and using Custom HTML tags in Google Tag Manager
- Using data layers to push dynamic values and trigger Google Tag Manager
- Track Vimeo Video interactions.
- Trigger message to users using Ad Blockers - really useful for ad supported sites.
- Pass values to Google Analytics Custom Dimensions using Google Tag Manager
- Track Ad Blockers in Google Analytics
- Track Universal Analytics User ID using true user id from your back end e.g CRM, database etc. and learn how to create special User-Id view in Google Analytics
- Integrate CRM database with Google Analytics for segmentation and Adwords Remarketing list.
- Write and read first party cookie using Google Tag Manager
- Getting Query Parameters from URL to use them in Tags or Triggers
- Many more will be added.
We also offer customize curriculum based on your needs.