You know that Google Analytics is sunsetting Universal Analytics, the current version of free Google Analytics. This means you have to switch to the new free version of Google Analytics called GA4
No matter which tool you prefer, we can help you make a smooth transition from Univeral Analytics to Google Analytics 4, as we are doing with several other clients.
GA4 transition requires proper planning
Moving to GA4 is not a simple switch of Google Analytics property. As we have written extensively in our blog posts, GA4 has a different data model and hence requires a different implementation plan.
Migration to GA4 is also your chance to clean up your existing setup and set it up correctly going forward.
Our GA4 services
- Audit your current setup
- Document the setup, tags triggers, and variables
- Find efficiencies and minimize page loads
- Identify the gaps so that you can maximize the benefits
- Transition tags from UA or GA4
- Through QA to ensure data quality.
- Document any new changes and develop a document that you can use for feature enhancement and audits
- Ongoing support as needed with a low monthly retainer
Reach out to us for a no-obligation consultation to see how we can help you make a smooth transition.
We have been on top of GA4 since day one and have already many clients who are using GA4 along with UA during this transition period.
What if you don't want to move to GA4?
Some of our clients are also using this opportunity to consider/transition to other tools such as Piwik PRO.
If you are interested to learn more about your options then reach out to us for a no-obligation consultation.