In this course we will learn about some awesome Excel features and functions and see several practical examples of how to use them for your analysis. Not only do I teach excel functions and features useful for Marketing, Digital and Web Analytics but also you will get cool ideas about what data you can analyze.
What you’ll learn
- Understand various types of errors Excel throws and how to fix them
- How to suppress the error or replace them with more meaningful data
- Learn different ways of combining data from multiple columns
- Understand different types of cell references.
- Bulk delete blank rows to clean your excel sheet data
- Find duplicate rows of data, highlight them and/or bulk delete them
- Learn how to use VLOOKUP - Uses search engine (SEO) keyword data as an example.
- Learn Pivot Tables - Example: Digital Marketing Campaign Analysis
- Find Optimal Campaign Budget Allocation with Excel Add-In Solver - This will change the way you allocate your marketing budgets.
Course requirements or prerequisites?
- You should be familiar with the basics of Excel.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to learn about some key features in Excel how to apply them to common data issues.
- Marketing Analysts
- Digital & Web Analysts
- SEO analysts
Get this course on Udemy
or signup for Optizent Academy and get this course and several others with for a low monthly price (Cancel anytime)