I am excited to announce that I will be conducting Digital Analytics Association's Essentials Series – Fundamentals in Digital Analytics. This is a LIVE, interactive, discussion-based education program that will be offered completely online, and only once per year. You’ll have access to me and fellow classmates through DAA's learning platform.
When you sign up for the first Essentials Series Online course, Fundamentals of Digital Analytics, you will learn key competencies, and gain knowledge and skills in the areas of: data capture and measurement, reporting and forecasting, analytical business culture, site optimization and marketing campaigns.
So, what can you expect from your LIVE learning experience:
Course 1 - Fundamentals of Digital Analytics is a series of 6 LIVE classes that are prescheduled, and will begin on Tuesday, April 14th. The courses will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:00pm EDT – 1:00pm EDT with me conducting an “online class” format, allowing students access to a SME for Q & A and/or class discussion.
This will consist of: Coursework/assignments that will be completed weekly prior to the online class . Zoom technology will be used, and sessions will be recorded for accessing on-demand. Never use Zoom technology for your learning before? Check out the software and technology requirements to support this learning format. It will require a PC, Tablet, iPad, etc. that has audio and video capability. This will allow for the full, LIVE, virtual learning classroom experience.
What you will learn in the Fundamentals of Digital Analytics course: Whether you are new to web analytics, new to web management, or just need to be sure that you are seeing the forest for the trees, this is the best place to get grounded in the basics. In this introductory workshop you will learn about:
- Metrics terminology and technology
- Most critical web metrics
- Performance Indicators
- How to derive business value from web analytics
- The skills you need (or need to look for in others) to build a web analytics powerhouse
- A process for creating a web analytics culture and making it stick in your organization
- How to gain executive buy-in
- Insight into optimizing your business with web analytics
- Getting started with visitor data analysis
Class dates/times will be:
- Tuesday, April 14th, 12:00 pm ET – 1:00 pm ET
- Thursday, April 16th, 12:00 pm ET – 1:00 pm ET
- Tuesday, April 21st, 12:00 pm ET – 1:00 pm ET
- Thursday, April 23rd, 12:00 pm ET – 1:00 pm ET
- Tuesday, April 28th, 12:00 pm ET – 1:00 pm ET
- Thursday, April 30th, 12:00 pm ET – 1:00 pm ET
- Tuesday, May 5th, 12:00 pm ET – 1:00 pm ET (Make-up class if needed)
Upon completion of the course, candidates/participants will receive:
- Certificate of Completion in the Fundamentals of Digital Analytics.
- Digital Badge to promote to others your successful completion of this course.
- Evaluation of the course, so we can continue to improve for future learners.
Pricing for Essentials Series Course I: Fundamentals of Digital Analytics:
How do I get started?
Take your career to the next level by earning a Certificate in the Fundamentals of Digital Analytics
Watch the recorded, pre-launch webinar CLICK HERE