To understand the role of various tools and features of Piwik PRO let's get started with Piwik PRO sign up. This article provides step-by-step information about Piwik PRO signup.
The free version is called the Core Plan, and the paid version is called the Enterprise Plan. We can sign up for the Core Plan online. However, we will have to reach out to Piwik sales for the Enterprise Plan. Once we sign up for the Core Plan, we can click on the Upgrade option within the interface to reach out to the sales. For the Enterprise Plan.
Step-by-step information to sign up for the free Core Plan
- Type piwik.pro on the browser, which takes to Piwik Pro's homepage.
- On the homepage, click on "Use the free Core plan," which will take us to a page where we can sign up for a free Piwik Pro account.
- Fill in the required information on the signup page.
- Provide the website's name and give a name to the account.
- Next, read through the Terms of Service, Data Processing Agreement, and Privacy policies, and then click on I agree. Then check the second box to receive personalized communication if interested.
- Click on Create my Free Code Account.
- Then an email will be sent to our account for activation. Click on that link and activate the account.
- After activating the account, it will redirect to a page that will set up the account with a password.
- Create a password, confirm it, and click on save, which will redirect to the login page.
- Enter the login information and click on Log in to enter the Piwik Pro account.
The next step is to implement the tracking code on the website.
Piwik PRO help and support
We are here to help you with all your Piwik PRO needs. Our team can get you up and running in no time and also train you and your team to save you a lot of time so that you can focus on driving the business outcomes.
Workshop - We conduct the onsite customized workshop. Reach out to us for more details.
Consulting Services - We can help you up and running with Piwik PRO analytics. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org