You know that Google Analytics is sunsetting Universal Analytics, the current version of free Google Analytics, in just a few months. This means you have to switch to the new free version of Google Analytics called Google Analytics 4 (GA4) as soon as possible.
GA4 transition requires proper planning
Moving to GA4 is not a simple process of just switching the Google Analytics properties. It requires proper planning and thought process.
In our experience, most sites have over implementation, which means they have tags, triggers, and variables that should not be part of the account. Each tag adds additional processing, which can slow down and interfere with your site.
Migration to GA4 is also your chance to clean up your existing setup and set it up correctly going forward. Let us help you with that.
Our GA4 services
We have implementation specialists and consultants who have been on top of various changes GA4 is making. Let us help you make that transition to you can focus on things that matter to you without worrying about the implementation.
Here are some of the things we will do for you:
- Audit your current Univeral Analytics Setup
- Document the setup, tags triggers, and variables
- Find efficiencies and minimize page loads
- Identify the gaps so that you can maximize the benefits
- Transition tags from UA or GA4
- Through QA to ensure data quality.
- Setup GA4 account to ensure proper features and settings are enabled/disabled
- Setup GA4 reports
- Document any new changes and develop a document that you can use for feature enhancement and audits
- Ongoing support as needed with a low monthly retainer
Reach out to us for a no-obligation consultation to see how we can help you make a smooth transition.
We have been on top of GA4 since day one and have already many clients who are using GA4 along with UA during this transition period.
What if you don't want to move to GA4?
Some of our clients are also using this opportunity to consider/transition to other tools such as Piwik PRO.
If you are interested to learn more about your options then reach out to us for a no-obligation consultation.
Contact us at email@example.com
[wpforms id="3997" title="false"]